Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello Kitty Decorations

 These are decorations I made for my Niece's 2 year Birthday Party.  I finally got to use my Hello Kitty Cricut Cart...I very rarely use carts, but I was excited to use this since I got a excellent bargain on it and knew I would use it one day!!

 Here is a cute banner with her name.  I embossed each letter in her name with dots to match the ribbon with dots.
 Love the balloon flowers!! I saw these somewhere and this was the perfect occasion to make them!
 More balloon flowers!!
 Here is a welcome sign with her name.  Love the cupcakes!!  I did embossing on these too and added glittery "sprinkles".
 The paper matches perfect with the dots!

A Tabletop Centerpiece using the Hello Kitty cart and a rosette from the Vintage Paper Rosettes collection from SVGCuts.  The letters are made using SCAL and I just glued them together on the rosette.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Even the balloons grouped like flowers look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything -- especially love the door hanger -super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of work....so cute!

    ReplyDelete