Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello Kitty Decorations

 These are decorations I made for my Niece's 2 year Birthday Party.  I finally got to use my Hello Kitty Cricut Cart...I very rarely use carts, but I was excited to use this since I got a excellent bargain on it and knew I would use it one day!!

 Here is a cute banner with her name.  I embossed each letter in her name with dots to match the ribbon with dots.
 Love the balloon flowers!! I saw these somewhere and this was the perfect occasion to make them!
 More balloon flowers!!
 Here is a welcome sign with her name.  Love the cupcakes!!  I did embossing on these too and added glittery "sprinkles".
 The paper matches perfect with the dots!

A Tabletop Centerpiece using the Hello Kitty cart and a rosette from the Vintage Paper Rosettes collection from SVGCuts.  The letters are made using SCAL and I just glued them together on the rosette.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Even the balloons grouped like flowers look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything -- especially love the door hanger -super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of work....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín và kinh nghiệm cách order taobao về VN giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete