Thursday, July 28, 2011

ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)

Just wanted to share a few ATC's I have made.  These are small cards, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", and usually traded in swaps, to show off your work.  They are really fun to make!

 The files I used to make the beach ATC are from SVGCuts.  The Waves Element is a freebie and you can get it HERE!  The chair and frame came from Beach Bum Part II.  I altered the frame a bit, because it was so tiny to cut out.  So the flowers on top are actually from a punch.  The sun is a circle punch, just cut off on the sides and I embossed the "sand" to give it some texture.  I thought it turned out pretty and makes me want to go sit on the beach!


My Spring ATC uses files from SVGCuts as well.  The butterfly comes from Breezy Meadow Butterflies Collection and the leaves are a freebie called Floral Design Element and you can get it HERE!  The second layer is embossed and popped up using pop dots.  I punched out a flower design in the corner and added a little rhinestone to the bottom layer underneath.  The sentiment is just a stamp from my collection from Stampin' Up.  The paper with the leaves is actually fuzzy and soft!  I love it!  There are lots of different layers to this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment