Friday, July 8, 2011

BBQ 3D Letters

I finally made something with the awesome 3D Letters SVG Kit by SVGCuts!  We were having a BBQ for 4th of July, so I decided to make something for the table. After I finished making the letters, I was DONE and decided not to embellish, so I left them plain.  I intended on adding alot more, but ran out of time.  Maybe someday I will decorate them and make them more exciting.  (I know we will have plenty more BBQ's!) But for now, I just wanted to share what I had done!
  The letters are quite a bit smaller than the imported size, I reduced the size and they are  5 1/2" tall.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Haha! You're not gonna believe this, but I made these same "BBQ" letters last week and haven't had the chance to photograph and blog them!! Great minds think alike right?!!

    OH, and I have a blog award for you!! You can get it on my blog here: http://memoriesbyannadawn.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-and-new-friend.html
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete