Thursday, July 28, 2011

Truffles Card

Need Chocolate??  Here is a card I made using some cute files from SVGCuts.  One is an adorable freebie called Valentine Truffles...get the freebie HERE!  The other file I used is from a collection called An Afternoon at Auntie Elaine's. This is such a great set with soooo many cute files in it....make sure you check it out! 

I had to do a little tweaking on the cake plate since I wanted to make the lid separate and see-thru, so I just did a little snipping with scissors and putting pieces together.  The lid is made using clear transparency sheets and than I ran it through my Cuttlebug machine!  The stand is pink glitter cardstock.  I added some sliver bling to the top of the lid, inking around the edges, and a strip of ribbon on the bottom to match.  Looks good enough to eat!


2 comments:

  1. I thought I left a comment here....perhaps at another location. This is just too cool! I will have to case this in the future. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea using the transparency! I am "borrowing" that idea!

    TFS
    Rock Girl Designs
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete