Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oreo Cookie Milk Carton

Here is a simple and cute little project to make that would make a great gift for anyone!  

The milk carton file comes from SVGCuts and is in the Spring Birdhouse SVG Kit.  I made my own little Oreo Cookies using the oval shape in the SCAL Library.  The sentiment is also from SVGCuts and comes in the Guy Cards SVG Kit.  The milk glass comes from the Beach Bum SVG Collection Part III.  I just used one of the drinks and cut off a few pieces I didn't need.

I used clear acetate and it cuts perfect on my cutting machine.  You just need to be a little gentle when folding, but it is super sturdy!  The bottom is just a scallop edge and I cut 2 to form a long strip and attached it to the bottom and then added ribbon on top of that.  Holes were punched at the top and some cute ribbon and string keep it closed.  The straw just adds some cute-ness and can be used for a glass of cold milk to go with the cookies!

I think this is so cute and would be adorable filled with many different things.  It makes it fun to be able to see through the package!






No comments:

Post a Comment