Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello Kitty Purse

I was asked to make these purses for "goodie bags" for a fashion Birthday Party and I needed to make 25 of them!  Whew!  I kept them fairly simple (lol...yeah right!) since I needed to make so many.  The adorable purse is from SVGCuts Amelie's Accessories SVG Kit.  The bow is from My Grafico/LaLaStudio.  The bows are so cute and so easy!!! The Hello Kitty face is from a Cricut Cartridge.  At the party, the girls names were written under the kitty face in black ink.  The white stitching was done with a white gel pen. I love those pens!!!  I made half of the purses pink and half were purple.  I also added just a few bling details to add that little extra...it was a Fashion Show after all!!  (You can see the invitations that went with these HERE)






No comments:

Post a Comment