Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Light Box Cube with Album

I had a customer that wanted a baby box that would hold a battery tealight, so it would somehow shine through some sort of vellum front and have some sort of album with it.  LOL   She basically had this vague idea, and told me to run with it and do whatever I wanted.  Soooo....


....this is what I came up with and I think it turned out pretty cute and she loved it, which is all that matters!


The box has a small space in front that holds battery operated tealights to shine through the printed vellum front and a larger space in the back to hold the 6 1'2 x 6 1/2" picture/journaling album.


Here are the files that I used:
From SVGCuts:
The box cube comes from the Big Boutique Boxes SVG Kit and is about 7" square.
The bracket on the front was cut out from Kate's Holiday Silhouettes SVG Collection.
The rocking horse and bottle are from Bundle of Joy SVG Kit.
The blocks and giraffe are from Baby Elements SVG Collection.
The cute bow was a freebie HERE.


The stars used are just from the shapes library in my cutting program.


The album shape and the 1-12 month frames came from the Silhouette store.
The printed graphics on the vellum are from My Grafico called Baby Clouds and Baby Sweet Dreams.


So here are a bunch of pictures, not so good, as I was rapidly snapping at night time, just before it had to leave out the door!



















6 comments:

  1. I totally have to scraplift this! I'm pregnant right now with my first and would love to have something like this - ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats! yes! go for it..it makes a cute keepsake holder and makes a pretty little soft light at night!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! How cute is this?! I need to know how you did ths, I want to make these for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! great job. I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete