Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Halloween Tree Decoration

I made this decoration for Halloween last year and thought it turned out pretty cute.  I took a tall glass vase from the dollar store and wrapped it in patterned paper then added some matching ribbon around the top and bottom to cover the edges. Very simple!


The files used to create the rosette on the front are from SVGCuts from Party on Elm Street SVG Kit and Vintage Halloween Party Bags SVG Kit.


The stamped sentiment is from Punkin Patch Stamps called Trick or Treat.


Then I hunted the wash behind our house for some dead tree branches and spray painted them black.  Michaels had some Halloween glass balls and I hung them upside down on each branch. I added some glass marbles (also from the dollar store) to weigh it down and topped it with some spooky moss!  Very easy and cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment