Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Apothecary Jars

I am in love with these adorable Apothecary jars ~ so spooky and real looking!  The file to create them is from SVGCuts from the Toil and Trouble SVG Kit.  The kit contains other fun 3D items to make as well!  The labels come from the Silhouette store that I just sized accordingly and printed out.  I inked the edges just a bit.  The flair buttons are also from Silhouette.  I just sized to 1", punched them out and added bubble caps to the tops. Super easy and cheap to make!

The panels on the sides of the jars are embossed with embossing folders from Sizzix.  The small one is embossed with "Diamonds" and the large one is embossed with "Bricked".  Then a gray chalk pad was gently rubbed over the embossing and all the edges to "spook" it up a bit.  The large glittery spiders were found at Walmart and just hot glued to the top of the lids.  On the lids on each side I added some black gems.  








1 comment: