Friday, October 12, 2012

It's a Cookie Dance Party! (invite)

So my  4 (almost to be 5 year old) wanted to plan his own birthday party this year....so I let him tell me all about what he wanted...and here is what he came up with.  He wanted a party with cookies, people dancing and playing games!  Sounded easy to me and fun!  I even let him plan out the invite, so while he sat on my lap, we looked at the Silhouette store and this is the invite we/he came up with.  He chose the colors and everything...I just made the invite.  So silly, I know, but he loves it and definitely feels like this his HIS party and not something I come up with and he just attends.

All the files used to make this come from the Silhouette store.  The dancing monster has a action wobble on the back, so it looks like he is dancing!  So cute!  The cookie opens up and has all the party info inside.  Looks like it will be a fun party this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is just so adorable, your little one has great taste! Sounds like such a fun party and I agree COOKIES are the best.

    ReplyDelete