Friday, September 13, 2013

Inchworm Card

Here is a cute card I made using a file from Fleurette Bloom called Inchworm!  What a cute file and cuts so perfect.  It is so easy to put together and the color combos are endless!  I chose these colors to go with the twine. 

I used bakers twine from Trendy Twine ~ the cute color is Lime Grapesicle.  I wrapped it around the long, white rectangle and tied it with a bow.  

I pulled out my sewing machine and added some quick zig-zag stitching with white thread along the edges.  I used a white gel pen to add some cute dots here and there for highlights and lots of inking around all the paper piecings.  For dimension, I added foam pop dots.

The green polka dot cardstock is actually fuzzy velvet and feels so nice!  And the purple cardstock has a stone-like texture to it...so lots of texture going on with this card!

The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set.
Make sure you go check out all the great files from Fleurette Bloom!










3 comments: