Friday, January 17, 2014

Rosette Valentine Cards

I love the way these Valentine cards turned out and what I love even more is how super fast they both came together!  I used files from My Scrap Chick and I wanted something simple, so I went to the handy Card Essentials Volume 2 set and picked a design I liked and went from there!  It makes it even more easy if you keep your papers from the same paper stack...they all match so you can't go wrong with colors and patterns.  



The paper stack I used is a 6x6 from Carta Bella called Devoted.  The soft colors and patterns are so pretty!  The sentiments are from this stack too, just cut and glued on.


The new Easy Rosettes are just that too...EASY!  Try them and I know you will LOVE how quick they are to make.  You can see the tutorial HERE.

I cut a few hearts out just using the shapes tool on my cutting program.

I inked all my edges with a soft pink, added some buttons and used foam pop dots to add dimension.

Easy, simple and pretty Valentine cards!

2 comments: