Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"So In Love" picture with easel

This was so fast and easy to make and would make a cute little gift to give to a loved one.  Did you know there was an easel in the Recipe Box Set!?  Super quick to make and you could add any "picture" to set on it.

Here are the files I used from My Scrap Chick to create this cute little gift.

*Recipe Box Set (easel) Did you know this set had one!?
*Jillie Bean Valentine (printable girl and boy)
*So In Love Card (sentiment/words)  I popped out the word "LOVE" with foam pop dots and cut out 5 of the word "SO" and glued them all on top of each other to give it a different kind of thickness/dimension.

The faces on the girl and boy were stamped on and I colored in her lips with a shiny pink gel pen.  I used a white gel pen to add some stitching and a few silver rhinestones to add a little bling.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment