Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine Popcorn Box

Today I am sharing this cute popcorn box, perfect to add a little gift for someone special on Valentines or even an anniversary!!  I used My Scrap Chick's Popcorn Box and it even comes with some adorable printable's!  (I made the "Date Night" sentiment myself).

I added some white dots using a white gel pen, embellished with some puffy heart stickers and tied some red & white twine around the box. 

For the inside treat, I made some popcorn and added sweethearts and drizzled white chocolate over the top~tie it up and put inside the box!  Add a gift card to the movies or a note!





3 comments:

  1. Hi. I really love this project. I would like to know if the ticket and the sentiment inside the ticket is included in the file or you made it yourself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Yes! The ticket sentiment, along with others, is included in the files as printables!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much. I went ahead an ordered the cut file and I was able to make them. Thanks again for sharing your projects. Everybody love my Valentine treats and I told them about your blog. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete