Friday, July 28, 2017

Have A PURR-FECT Day!

Hello there!  I am SO excited to be back on Fleurette Bloom's Design Team and glad to be crafting again!  It has been awhile!  Make sure to like her Facebook Page to see all the other wonderful ideas and products!


Here is my project for today.  I am using the NEW, adorable Purr-ific Kitty Cat Clear Stamp Set and combining it with the shadowbox from the I'm Wishing 3D SVG Kit.  The little banner flags I used come from the Hot Air Balloon SVG Project Kit.




I added a few sparkly Sequins to my project, stamped the sentiment on a banner strip, and used the bubble bath and added the yarn balls.  

Here is the complete stamp set, look at all that cuteness!






A simple little project for a kitty lover and to help brighten someone's day!  
Thanks for stopping by to look ~ Have a great day!
Kristin Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment